Manassas Dental Implants
Replace Your Missing Teeth & Restore a Natural Smile!
Do you have a missing tooth or missing teeth that are affecting the appearance of your smile? If so, it may be time to consider dental implants. Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth, and the process can take places over the course of several months. Once your new implants are complete, they will look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth, and give you a confident smile once again!
The dental implant process at Sudley Manor Dental Care is:
- Determining if you are a viable candidate for implants during your free consultation
- Taking exact measurements and fittings
- Surgically placing screws into your gums where tooth roots should be
- After your gums heal from the surgical implantation, fitting your brand new teeth into place and making sure you can chew, speak, and move your mouth as you once did
Why Choose Us?
- Convenient Hours
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Financing Options
- No Appointments Necessary
- State-of-the-Art Facilities