Restoring & Regenerating Gum Tissue, Ligament, & Bone
Periodontal surgery is a surgery that is designed to both restore and regenerate lost and damaged gum tissue, periodontal ligament, and bone. Often, this procedure is useful in treating many of the resulting complications caused by gum disease, which affects a high percentage of adults in the United States, and is caused by a wide range of factors, such a plaque, bacterial infection, genetics, and more. Our Manassas dentist at Sudley Manor Dental Care offers effective periodontal surgery that can restore your smile and greatly improve your oral health!
Some of the benefits of periodontal surgery include:
- Removing existing pockets of bacteria and improving oral health
- Fixing current damage and preventing further damage and disease from occurring
- Strengthening the teeth and gums, and restoring function to your mouth once again
Why Choose Us?
- Convenient Hours
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Financing Options
- No Appointments Necessary
- State-of-the-Art Facilities